Rachel Karen Green is a fictional character that appears in the sitcom Friends. The character, played by Jennifer Aniston, was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman and appeared in all 236 episodes of the show from September 22, 1994, to May 22, 2004. Rachel Green wore the best outfit from the first episode, in which she plays a nave runaway bride who returns to New York with her childhood best friend, Monica Geller. Throughout the series, she grows from a pampered, inexperienced “daddy’s kid” to a successful entrepreneur. During the show’s second season, the character develops a romantic relationship with Ross, Monica’s brother, with whom she maintains an on-again, off-again romance throughout the series. Emma, Ross and Rachel’s daughter, was born.
Friends will return to the HBO Max streaming service on May 27, allowing fans to relive Rachel Green’s entire ensemble. To celebrate, we chose to look back at her best fashion moments throughout the previous decade. Here are the 17 best outfits Rachel Green wore on Friends set.
1.This is a hey-I’m-stylish-and-professional-but-I’m-also-young-and-hip number.
2. Rachel looks like a delightful queen bee in her attire.
3. This outfit is adorable and essential.
4. This is the outfit I’d want to wear when sitting in a rustic bakery.
5. This overall suit she wore was not supposed to seem “too spectacular,” but here she was.
6. This incredible item would take only two seconds to put on and then bang.
7. This outfit is quite popular, girl.
8. This combination is incredibly charming without being irritating.
9. This is a stylish gown.
10. This dress is elegant in both a regal and a casual manner.
11. I’m so desperate to buy this beauty that I’m ready to have a tantrum.
12. If I donned this footwear outfit, it would be the highlight of my day.
13. I can’t find a single problem with this lovely business attire.
14. This kit has a great silhouette.
15. This outfit is prettier than everything else I wore in 2018.
16. This is the ultimate winner, and I want to wear it on every aircraft trip.
17. This matched powerhouse makes me think of you, First Lady.